Here you will know why we celebrate African Australians
and also meet the team.
Why celebrate African Australians
African Australians contribute so much to this great country. We have iconic African Australians in sports, medicine, law and entertainment. Several others are captains of industries, entrepreneurs and celebrities. In addition, many serve the government and community in various capacities. Therefore, the aim of Celebration of African Australians Inc (“Celebrate”) is to celebrate, appreciate and showcase the contributions of African Australians to our collective growth and prosperity.
- To honour, recognize and celebrate the contributions of Africans to
any and/or all spheres of Australian society including but not
limited to: social, economic, political, and community
- To establish honorarium and present Awards to distinguished,
influential and/or outstanding African Australians.
- To build or acquire properties for the purpose of establishing
community development centers, social or business bureaus for
purposes that supports the objectives of the Association
- To organizing educational, media and community development
- To organize an international bridging/exchange programs for
cultural, business, educational and tourism exchange between
Australia and Africa.
- To conduct, facilitate training, capacity building, employment,
volunteerism, community development, environmental
sustainable, health and fitness, multi-media and arts, advocacy, all
and any community empowerment and development programs/
projects in Australia and Africa.
- To collaborate with other organizations (public and private sector),
professionals, and government and multinational agencies in order
to achieve the objectives of the Association